Sending Verified Requests
In order to send review requests that generate verified Loox reviews, you will be required to generate a URL that leads to the review form of the relevant order.
The format of the URL is:
- order_id (required) - Shopify order id of the purchase you want the customer to review.
- product_id (required if no lineitem_id is passed) - Shopify product id of the purchase you want the customer to review.
- lineitem_id (required if no product_id is passed) - Shopify line item id of the purchase you want the customer to review.
- app_name (required) - The name of the application
- shop_name (required)- The name of the store from the myshopify URL (For example, for blendjet.myshopify.com, the store name is "blendjet")
- current_timestamp (required) - A Unix timestamp in seconds of the time that the review request was sent.
- signature (required) - An hmac:sha256 calculated signature using a secret key that we'll provide you and the string of the request content: "/rr/order=<order_id>&product=<product_id>&app=<app_name>&shop=<shop_name>&ts=<current_timestamp>"
Note: When a product_id is sent, the review request will refer to the first line item of the order with the passed product_id. (It might be a problem for orders where two variants of the same product were purchased). lineitem_id will use the exact item.